Thursday, June 4, 2009

We Care about your Business

Probably you are sitting there and having your doubts.  I can't really do anything about that.  For us to help, you must accept that we really do want to help you spend less time making more money.  We also want to help you improve your customer relations.

But yes, we also want to make money ourselves, and we know that if we don't treat you right we can't achieve our goals.  I don't know about you, but for years I wished there was somebody in my corner, on my team, who could really make my life and business easier.

This first step we have come up with involves using the internet in a hands-on, personal way.  We wish to provide network monitoring services delivered in a professional and personal way.  (Read our White Paper for more information on these services) This is a service you can resell to your customers on a monthly basis (meaning you make money every month).  Easy for you and we provide you and the customer regular status reports.

This not only brings in monthly income for you, but tips you off to projects your customer may need.  Of course once these additional projects present themselves, it is up to you to work with your customer on a time-table for a solution.  Hopefully we provide the information you need to have that discussion.

Are you interested?  If not now, no problem.  Maybe our paths will cross in the future.  If you are interested to find out more or just need some encouragement or advice in your business, send me an email. I would love to visit with you.

Actually, I would love to hear the story of your business journey past and present. Maybe we can all be an encouragement to each other and work for the "greater good" ... helping others to achieve their goals and reaching our own as well! Post your story here or send it to me via email and I'll post it as a seperate blog entry.

Best of luck!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment